Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank you.

After a pretty rough day yesterday, I woke up in a better mood today. I thought today was gonna be a good day, but it was just okay. Mr. Gory yelled at me in weight training -__- Hella people looking, thanks a lot Megan. He's mean to me because of you haha.

Gahhh, I have like 3 tests coming up this week -___- Sucks because it's about stuff we started BEFORE the break, and now I forgot a bunch of it. I think I would of preferred if we got the tests done before break. This week is going by soooo slow.

Trojan Olympics drawing was today. I guess I'm okay with the team. LOTS OF VARIETY, that's all I'll say. We'll see, honestly, I'm confident. I wish more of my friends were in it though, but it's all gooood.

Worked on Spring Dance tickets today, cut+sort, folding the stupid rules everyone is probably gonna end up throwing away. Be sure to gooooo!

If I were to rate this day on a scale from 1-10, I'd rate it a 6.5

Grades came into today, I'm satisfied. I could of done better.


B+s are so annoying!

Blah, each day, the stress adds on. :3 But, tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. What are you going to sacrifice/do? Think about why you're gonna do what you're do, and if really affects God..

No comments: