Monday, February 2, 2009

MT


Mikha Tana

I am very blessed to have this sister in my life. I remember first meeting her when I was in the Leadership class at TRMS in 7th grade, and being so intimidated of her, and it's hella crazy that we're so close now, I would of never expected it. And to see how her life has changed so much thanks to the Lord, it's truly inspires me. Her faith has grown like mad wildfire, and her conviction is one of the most rock solid ones I've ever seen.

Just like the picture above, she truly brightens up my day. Mikha is always in a good mood, and she always provides the greatest support for me when I'm down. She truly knows her rights from wrongs, and is strong when it comes to her opinions. I know for a fact that whenever God will knock me down with the hardest endeavors, she will be one of the first people who will come to my rescue with such a loving and caring heart. Not to mention, she is one of the funniest people I know, thick queen, whaaaaat! I'm glad to have graduated YFC with her, and to have shared our first time being a DGL. I'm really thankful to have Mikha in my life, for all the great talks, laughs, rides, memories, smiles, and everything. God works in such crazy ways, like seriously, we went from some girl I used to be so scared of to her being one of the closest friends and most amazing people I've ever met. I can see Mikha rising to be one of the great leaders in our Southcoast cluster. =)

Thank you.


------------------------

Sighhhh, so much going on. It's such a heavy burden, but right now, I'm doing fine. I believe I'm truly blessed with the best, and quite frankly, that's all that matters right now. Still waiting for that ________.

No comments: