
What a great day indeed. I only got 2 hours of sleep last night -_- Fortunately, I survived my day at school with a cup of coffee. Off campus pass and ate @ Quickly's with Jennifer, Michelle Nguyen, Mariel, and Vivian. Got back mid-5th, almost got yelled at =X
Afterschool, got picked up by James and Matt and we went to pick up Patris. I missed that girrrrrrrl! BLEHBLEHBLEH! =) Then we headed to my house to plan for the meeting.
Matt & I had a hard time placing the clues out everywhere because we were confusing ourselves, and some of the clues didn't work out because the rooms were occupied. Some groups failed, some suceeded, but what matters is people learned the lesson we were trying to teach anyways. James did his talk, good job nigglet! Ahah, then I did my share. I just felt so compelled to say what I had to say, and everything I said and every emotion I put in it was real and sincere from the heart. Then Matt shared, aww I was happy! I'm proud of him. Discussion groooups. Reflection, overflowing cups, literally. Worship, got prayed over by James. I feel as if the chains that were weighing down my heart and faith lately have been broken and reached sky high. Went back, then James tells me Matt wants to pray over me, then I pray over him and James. Those are my besties, the triple threat, forreal though. I love them soo much!
God, thank you for putting me though these harsh tests. It was truly an endeavor and at times I felt so hopeless and didn't feel like showing my face to anyone, but now that I have overcome it, I feel so much stronger emotionally and my faith has grown so much. You've helped me learn that You are always walking along side with me, ready to take on life, but it's my job to recognize you. Today, is seriously when I realized we'll ALWAYS have faith, and it's truly just our mindset taking over if you think you don't have any. Lord, I just feel so darn blessed right now and I can't help but smile and overlook at everything that You've given me in life. & with all my soul I will bless Your name.
I pray that you truly use me as Your instrument in any way, whether it be helping my brothers and sisters keep their faith alive, to serving you and showing the world how great you are, etc. Right now, I truly pray for a brother going through a whole lot right now, and I pray he keeps faith in you throughout, I know he'll get through this and will come out strong. I'd like to thank you for putting us back on good terms, it means a lot. He's always inspired me, whether if there was any beef or what not. Please guide him as he goes through this huge test, and if he ever needs anything, please let him know I'll be here for him anytime.
Wilting? Do I care? Surprisingly, I'm not really getting affected this time around. Do you? I don't know, doubt it.
Gah, I'm just so happy right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment