Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hey, I'm blessed to know you!

Matthew Ganan
I don't even know where to start! God has truly blessed me with this guy in my life. Our friendship... was so spontaneous. I met him playing Blockles (lame, hahaha) the same night I was staying up until like 3am to leave for Conference. There was too many of our friends playing, so we moved into a chatroom, and this "mattland" was irritating me with his red italic font. I remember it exactly. Yeahyeah, I started a hate club playing around, but a few hours later, I left for Conference where I learned about love and forever changed my life. Soon, he started going to YFC and graduated, and we went through a Discovery Camp together. Who knows what will come next, but if there's one thing forsure, I would of never expected Matt to become one of my seriously bestest friends ever.

I think me and him have gone over plenty of times how much we mean to each other, but I just feel so blessed that I truly wouldn't mind telling the world. We've been friends for just 6 months, but really, it's felt like so much longer than that. He truly is a really bright person, and you are guaranteed to either laugh or smile when in contact with him. Seeing his love and faith for God grow so much in so little time has truly inspired me so much and I'm glad he has started going to YFC and has really changed for the better. We've gone through a huge bump in our friendship, and it was truly hard for both of us, but overcoming it... has truly strengthened our bond so much. He's always there for me when I'm down, with no doubt, and will do his best to cheer me up. Having Matt make me smile or laugh, or even just talking to him has truly become a daily routine, and we both agree a day without doing so just feels so weird. We share a love and passion for our God, to worship and serve him and wanting to tell the world about how great He is.

Matt has changed and impacted my life in so many great ways, I can go on and on... I really feel blessed just knowing and having him in my life, and thinking about it really puts a smile on my face. I can honestly say sometimes I feel so superhuman thinking about it all. 143! =)

Thank you.

No comments: