Monday, February 16, 2009

"uyornivoletiwhaetradr"

Chillll day. I'm bored, nothing else to do but blog. But I don't have much on my mind. Just thinking about the usual, but not really worth putting into words right now.

I attempted to go running today. It was sprinkling, but quite frankly, I didn't care. UNFORTUNATELY, after just 8 minutes, I was exhausted and my abs started cramping off so I just walked it off. I sat in the park listening to music on my phone, and took the time to reflect and just think about a lot of things. The rain falling on me felt pretty nice to me, since I was sweating and it was hot and the rain was cold. Darn it, I used to be able to run 20 minutes straight with not so much problem, but I blame having to eat junk food 2 weeks in a row. Blah, hopefully by the end of break I'll be back to normal.

Hung out with Matt today, we've known each other for about like 6 months now, but today was seriously the first time we hung out alone today and got to bond. Got to talk, chill, and laugh, it was pretty fun. We made a cheesecake together for James ahaha. Then James came and we went to the Great Mall to try and get Matt's phone unlocked and activated but it didn't work out because it's illegal ahah. Ate at Com Tam something (next to Transworld after). Laughter. I almost choked on rice, but nobody cared :( Went to Matt's house, awkwardness with his aunt :P, chilled, then had to go homeeee.

Looks like tomorrow will have to be my productive day.

Thanks for the advice, got me really thinking o_0 You know who you are.

82.

No comments: