Today was better in a way. Overstudied for my spanish test! I studied a completely new vocab lesson that I thought we were gonna be quizzed on, but it wasn't even on it cause it was a grammar quiz! Chemistry is pretty easy right now, world history, we're rushing through this chapter. Leadership = sub, watching some boring moviee.
Afterschool, bonded with my mom and we ate calamari at Q-Cup due to no meat today. Then later on, my sister and I played with her new Nikon camera, and we took pictures. We picked up Nolski, then went to the park, and went to church.
Fortunate to have seats, prayed rosary, then mass. Didn't see as many people as I expected, but it don't mattahh. I was sitting behind this small little boy and his little sister, and it was cute. When we all hold hands to pray, he kept trying to hold her hand but she didn't wanna. But, it was just really cute how the he kept trying to hold her hand (he was older, but still really young). Sooo adorable, ahaha. The little girl shook my hand when we were doing peace be with you, and I don't know, such a bright child made my day. Then after we got ashes, my cousin and I were hecka just observing peoples' ashes on their forehead as they walked by, talking about how thick or faded peoples were, and lmao, this one lady has a PERFECT cross on her forehead. Consistent, and idk, hahaha! It was just like woww
Hmm, I'm glad it's lent. It's truly allowing me to reflect back on life and my faith, and I'm able to focus on God more. He gives me strength.
The sun is starting to shine again on this ugly storm.. :)

<3deep conversations outta the blue.
PS: I think I'm going to invest in a flickr account sometime in March. yeeeee
No comments:
Post a Comment